Each section of the TMRC web site has contributions by many members,
and this is the space where we say thank you.
- Many photos of the old TMRC layout throughout this site are courtesy of
John McNamara. Click on any photo to see a higher resolution version.
- The second batch of pictures in the Progress Gallery were taken by
- The third batch were by James Knight and Alvar Saenz.
- The fourth batch were by Stefano Curtarolo.
- The Building 20 presentation has a credit
slide with all the contributors to the presentation.
- Tuesday's progress reports written by John McNamara.
- Saturday's progress reports written by Alvar Saenz Otero.
- Dictionary initially compiled by Pete Samson, Mark Stiles,
and web-formatted by Mike Patton.
- "Son of Cab's Eye View" video created by John Purbrick and
Jeff Birkner. RealVideo encoding by Ben FrantzDale.
- Thanks to our member James Knight '01 for lending his Athena locker
space and Linux server to provide the Building 20 presentation video.
- Quentin Smith for revising and upgrading the progress report scripts
- Tom O'Reilly for making the layout photo tours, and various other updates
This site is in its current state due to the hard work by Steve Weiss.
Steve is an alum that offered to work on the web site remotely. We cannot
thank Steve enough.
Also, thank you to Will Rust for the ideas and code to have a random
picture appear on the main page.
We also thank our previous Governor Peter K Lee, who greatly expanded
the site that Michael A Patton pioneered.
You can contact us using the information or webform here.
Tech Model Railroad Club of
MIT Room N52-118
265 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-3269
x3-3269 (on campus)
Generated Thu 23 May 2013 05:36:43 AM EDT
in 0.0 secs